Organic SEO Services include:
Keyword Research, Post-Analytics and Revisions
Disclaimer: I want to emphasize that I am not a marketeer! I am a writer who appropriately utilizes to the best of his ability the industry-standard SEO methodology for his clientele’s benefit. Any organic SEO services provided by me/EclecticBeaver are to be considered accordingly.
Keyword Research (part of SEO – search engine optimized-ation[organic]):
What are we talking about here? Keyword research? Much ado about nothing? Yes…no?..maybe…perhaps? I think the only beneficial way one can approach this arcane process (basically a super-duper mathematical algorithm, lol!) is by simply becoming your typical customer! After all, who is entering the words, phrases and long-tails into search engines attempting to find the product or service you offer? I believe this is the first premise to any successful organic keyword research.
Generated keywords in this fashion are like the sun-glimmering specks of gold you extracted from a stream after a successful day’s panning. When taken together, they amount to a tangible value. Utilized within your text, these keywords will help to make it easier for your customers to find the value they desire on your website pages! How?
A well-planned keyword strategy promotes search engine indexing which, in turn, determines your page ranking. This ranking helps your customers find your web pages easier. Don’t forget though!
The efficacy of keyword research is determined by how accurately you perceive your customer persona! Yes, indeed! There is a lot of psychology behind the word or words you happen to type into a search engine. Subsequently, your customer’s persona should be ‘dripping’ in psychoanalytic insights, lol!
This is a refinement process not to be relegated to a lesser priority if you want meaningful results for your keyword research efforts!
Me? I believe you will generate traffic simply because you have an in-demand product or service. My services, here at EclecticBeaver, are meant solely to augment this fact! And, that, ladies & gentlemen, is what I strive to do best!
Determining whether an article promoted greater traffic for your website is not a good indication of the effectiveness of the article itself. It does lend weight to the value of keyword research. A greater value is contained in the indicators that denote how long a visitor spent reading the article in question and what transpired thereafter!
Did the reader click on your CTA? Did the reader immediately go to another article? Did the reader simply leave? All these questions and more are the ones you want to be answered! It will be these answers which will help to serve as a guide to any revisions.
To help me determine the answers to the above questions, I use Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, and the many free online tools that any good SEO content writer would find handy in evaluating SEO performance with originally created content.
Note: Unless you represent an agency, the degree of granularity achieved by utilizing such tools as the above will prove to be more than sufficient for individuals and startups. You always have the option of paid tools once your numbers justify the expenditure!
A revision is generally triggered by the results of the post-analytic findings. Revisions may be repeated several times depending on the nature and dynamics of the textual piece (time-sensitive, additional demographic considerations, shift in demand and/or keywords, factor X).
Revisions are great for ‘tuning in’ to your customers’ base. The better informed you are, the better you can focus on meeting your customers’ needs.
One may end up making…
Analytic Notes for this SEO page:
1) I have found that it generally takes time for SEO to work “its’ magic!”
2) Internet markets are being progressively dominated by big business ventures. Your ‘piece’ of the internet pie is daily growing smaller as a result. Consequently, the demand for originality becomes greater & greater not only as a means to maintain your marketing identity (you have to ‘stick out’ & be remembered) but also to create that ‘ever so elusive’ uniqueness which every human being craves to find on the internet…on a daily basis…on your website…not your competitors’.
3) Originality will eventually become the main marketing tool as the Internet becomes progressively saturated with…well, you know…EVERYTHING! PS: you can run this by Mr. Gates if you want…
4) You should always…always keep the search engine index motors ‘well oiled’ with researched keywords (…it’s a big job and it’s dynamic…and…it’s internet obscurity if you don’t!). The rest depends on your product/service market’s demand, networking with your business peers, and finally…how well your salespeople and/or your marketing campaigns perform.
5) Establishing an online business TODAY is a formidable undertaking requiring massive amounts of time, effort, and money. Plan accordingly! You also require the fortitude to continue your online business plan knowing that only 5 to 10 percent of all online businesses actually succeed! A figure, I suspect, that has normalized over the ‘1991 – present’ time period.
Conclusion: Unless you can artificially manipulate economic markets (lol..I know…it has been tried before), then the points I have denoted above will become some of your most valuable ‘building blocks’ for creating a viable online business foundation. And, this is applicable to most individuals, startups, and agencies!
*If you require clarification or want to discuss any aspect of my notes, do not hesitate to request more information.
“I don’t think I am wrong in ascribing relevancy to any aspect of my analytic notes. But…I am human and subject to this species’ inherent shortcomings. Therefore, I try to keep an open mind for my clients’ revisions as well as my own!”